-
November 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#21
Senior Hostboard Member
It's just plain totally awesome!!!!! You're lucky you can do it Xel!
-
November 26th, 2004, 09:11 PM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
Twas an awesome day. Sadly I must go soon. ??
-
November 27th, 2004, 08:27 AM
#23
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 27th, 2004, 10:26 AM
#24
Senior Hostboard Member
It's a fine day. Finally weekend ^^
-
November 27th, 2004, 11:48 AM
#25
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 28th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#26
Senior Hostboard Member
This day was cool. I played Halo2 for hours [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2004, 05:12 AM
#27
Senior Hostboard Member
Yesterday was just plain more than awesome!!!!
-
November 29th, 2004, 06:10 AM
#28
Senior Hostboard Member
This day neither good nor bad. A totall normal day.
-
November 29th, 2004, 06:58 AM
#29
Senior Hostboard Member
And totally boring. The morning was great, and the evening will be even more cooler, but between... meh...
-
November 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM
#30
Inactive Member
This morning was SOOOO painful. I thought that I would be fine walking around campus in my heeled boots . . . Oh was I wrong, after the first walk to class, my feet were in such pain. Boy I'll never do that again . . .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks